Welcome to the award-winning restaurant
Thank you for stopping by. Please take a look around and see what we offer. Thai cuisine is a subtle interplay of five taste sensations: sweet, sour, hot, salty, and neutral. Southeastern Asian spices and seasonings imprint Thai cooking with their distinctive flavors.
Our unique flavors give way for many appetizing dishes.
Whether it`s a quick snack or a light dish choose a starter from our many recipes to open up your appetite
At the end of a meal make room for the sweet treat you deserve. The small sin of the day from our large and delicious variety.
Healthy and traditional dishes cooked by our chefs with fresh, organic and carefully selected ingredients.
Take a journey into our specialties
- CHICKEN SATAY $ 8
- Chicken marinated in coconut milk and curry sauce, grilled and served with homemade peanut sauce and cucumber salad. (Qty. 4)
- DEEP FRIED SPRING ROLLS $ 5
- Cabbage, carrots, onions, clear noodles and ground pork wrapped in wheat paper, deep fried and served with our sweet & sour sauce. Vegetarian option is available. (Qty.2)
- CHICKEN POTSTICKER $ 8
- Chicken, cabbage, and onion wrapped in egg wheat wrap served with our homemade sauce. (Qty. 6)
- SHRIMP IN THE BLANKET $ 8
- Deep-fried shrimp, crabmeat and ground pork wrapped in wheat paper and served with sweet and sour sauce. (Qty. 5)
- CRISPY CALAMARI $ 9
- Seasoned deep-fried squid served with sweet and sour sauce.
- FRIED TOFU $ 9
- Lightly battered yellow tofu served with a cucumber salad and peanut sauce. (Qty. 12)
- NAM SOD $ 10
- Ground pork marinated with seasoned rice, cooked with roasted peanuts, lime juice, ginger, scallions and a touch of chili peppers. Served with lettuce wrappings.
- CHICKEN CURRY PUFF $ 9
- Ground chicken, mixed veggies, and curry wrapped in a egg wheat paper and deep-fried. Served with a homemade sweet chili sauce. (Qty. 8)
- CRABMEAT RANGOON $ 9
- Crabmeat and cream cheese wrapped in egg wheat paper served with our homemade sweet and sour sauce. (Qty. 8)
- CHICKEN SATAY $ 8
- Shrimp and ground pork mixed with sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, cornstarch. Steamed and served with our homemade shumai sauce.(Qty.8)
- TOME YUM $ 5
- Straw mushrooms, lemon grass, kaffir leaves, lime juice scallions and chili pepper.
- TOME YUM HED (VEGETARIAN) $ 5
- Straw and white mushrooms, lemon grass, kaffir leaves, lime juice, scallions and chili pepper.
- TOME KHA GAI $ 5
- Chicken, straw mushrooms, coconut milk, galanga, scallions and lime juice.
- TOME KHA HED (VEGETARIAN) $ 5
- Creamy coconut milk soup with straw and white mushrooms, galanga, lime juice and scallions
- TOME YUM SEAFOOD (HOT POT) $ 21
- Shrimp, squid and scallops with white mushrooms, tomatoes, cilantro and fresh basil. (Serves 4-6)
- THAI SALAD $ 12
- Sliced chicken, eggs, fresh lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, cilantro, tomatoes, and ground peanuts. Drizzled with our homemade Thai salad dressing.
- YUM NUAH $ 17
- Grilled beef, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, lime juice and chili peppers. (Contains Fish Sauce)
- NAM TOK $ 17
- Medium cooked beef, lemon grass, onion, cilantro, and scallion, seasoned with lime juice and chili pepper. (Contains Fish Sauce)
- PAPAYA SALAD $ 10
- Papaya, tomatoes, green beans, dried shrimps, lime juice and ground peanuts. (Contains Fish Sauce)
- YUM WOON SEN $ 16
- Shrimp, ground chicken, clear noodles, onions, celery, cilantro, lime juice and fresh chili peppers. (Contains Fish Sauce)
- LARB $ 17
- Choice of grilled beef or chicken mixed with onions, galanga, scallions, roasted rice flour and chili peppers. Made either sour or bitter. (Contains Fish Sauce)
- YUM TALAY (SEAFOOD) $ 18
- Cooked shrimp, squid, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, cilantro, scallions, lime juice and fresh chili peppers. (Contains Fish Sauce)
- CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAP $ 11
- Ground chicken stir-fried with celery, red and green bell peppers, onions and carrots. Served on crispy noodles with lettuce on the side.
- THAI CHICKEN $ 17
- Tender sliced chicken stir-fried with broccoli, water chestnuts, roasted peanuts and scallions.
- SWEET BABY CORN $ 17
- Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu stir-fried with baby corn, straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and onions. (Shrimp $2 extra)
- STEAMED PAK $ 11
- Mixed steamed vegetables served with ginger sauce, peanut sauce, and volcano sauce on the side.
- PUD ALMOND $ 17
- Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu sautéed with roasted almonds, peapods, water chestnuts, peas, carrots and mushrooms. (Shrimp $2 extra)
- PUD BASIL $ 17
- Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu sautéed with fresh basil leaves, bamboo strip, mushrooms and onions.
- PUD CASHEW NUTS $ 17
- Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu stir-fried cashews, green peppers, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and onions. (Shrimp $2 extra)
- STIR FRIED SCALLOPS $ 19
- Sea scallops, bamboo shoots, onions, water chestnuts, bell peppers and fresh basil in a sweet, light brown sauce.
- SHRIMP WITH PEA PODS $ 19
- Sautéed shrimp with peapods, carrots, water chestnuts and mushrooms in a light brown sauce.
- BANGKOK CONNECTION $ 24
- A combination of shrimp, squid, chicken, beef and pork sautéed with fresh basil, onions, carrots, straw mushrooms, baby corn and bamboo shoots with our homemade sweet chili sauce.
- PUD PRIG SOD $ 17
- Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu sautéed with fresh basil, bell peppers, onions, carrots, bamboo shoots, straw mushrooms, baby corn served in a blended pepper sauce. (Shrimp $2 extra)
- FRIED RICE $ 14
- Jasmine rice, eggs, onions, peas, carrots.
- PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE $ 15
- Jasmine rice stir-fried with pineapples, eggs, onions, peas and carrots.
- CURRY FRIED RICE $ 15
- Jasmine rice stir-fried with fresh basil, onions, eggs, peas, carrots, and curry powder.
- PAD MIXED VEGETABLES $ 17
- Tender sliced chicken stir fried with mixed vegetables and fresh ginger.
- RED KHANG CURRY $ 15
- Red curry sautéed in coconut milk with bamboo shoots, green peppers, onions and fresh basil.
- GREEN CURRY $ 15
- Green curry sautéed in coconut milk with bamboo shoots, Thai eggplant, green peas, green peppers, onions and fresh basil.
- MUSAMIN CURRY $ 15
- Yellow curry sautéed in coconut milk with potatoes, onions, and peanut paste.
- EVIL JUNGLE PRINCE $ 16
- Red and yellow curry sautéed in coconut milk with mixed vegetables and fresh basil.
- PANANG $ 15
- Yellow curry sautéed in coconut milk with bamboo shoots and peanut paste.
- PUD PRIG KHING $ 15
- Yellow curry sautéed in coconut milk with string beans, peanut paste and a touch of ginger.
- SESAME CHICKEN $ 17
- Lightly breaded chicken, tomatoes, pineapples and sesame seeds tossed in a sweet tangy sauce.
- SHUU-SHEE SALMON $ 20
- Steamed salmon covered with a delightful sauce of red curry paste, coconut milk, soft tofu, and green onions.
- CRISPY RED SNAPPER $ Market Price
- Crispy red snapper cooked with our special homemade garlic sauce and served over steamed broccoli, onions, green and red peppers.
- VOLCANO $ 15
- A bed of sautéed onions, broccoli, cabbage and carrots topped with our sweet tangy volcano sauce (Combo and Trio include baby corn and basil).
- BANGKOK STEAK $ Market Price
- 12 Oz. Prime New York Strip steak grilled and served with baby corn, broccoli, cabbage, onion, bell peppers, and carrots topped with sweet tangy volcano sauce.
- SHUU-SHEE DUCK $ Market Price
- Deep-fried boneless duck covered with a delightful sauce of red curry paste, coconut milk, soft tofu, and green onions.
- DUCK CURRY $ Market Price
- Boneless duck cooked with coconut milk, red curry, onions, bamboo shoots, green peppers, and fresh basil.
- CRISPY DUCK $ Market Price
- Deep-fried boneless duck in a sweet, light brown sauce with broccoli and straw mushrooms.
- ROYALGRAND SEAFOOD COMBINATION $ Market Price
- Succulent young lobster tail, shrimps, squids, scallops and king crab legs, sautéed with Thai herbs and spices.
- PUD THAI $ 15
- Rice noodles sautéed with eggs, bean sprouts and ground peanuts.
- PUD SEE EUW $ 15
- Large rice noodles sautéed with eggs, and broccoli in a sweet soy sauce.
- BAH MEE HANK $ 15
- Egg noodles stir-fried with onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, bean sprouts, zucchini and ground peanuts.
- PUD WOO SEN $ 15
- Clear noodles sautéed with eggs, napa cabbage, peapods, carrots, onions, bean sprouts.
- PUD KEE MAO $ 15
- Stir-fried rice noodles with onions, bell peppers, carrots, broccoli and fresh basil.
We have made your favorite dish for dinner
Date of your visit
Time of your visit
Reserve by phone
We take reservations for lunch and dinner. To make a reservation, please select the date and time and fill in your contact information in the designated section or call us at (920) 830-2030 between 10 am - 6 pm.
We do not book the bar area, we leave this for walk-in guests.